Our Residential Energy Affordability Partnership (REAP) program is FREE for qualifying customers and can make your home safer, healthier and more energy efficient.
Start with an in-home energy assessment by an energy efficiency expert. We’re committed to your health and safety so we also offer Remote Energy Assessments (REAs) as an alternative to in-person visits.
REAP also includes these free services:
- Energy analysis of your appliances with potential free replacement of the refrigerator, up to two room air conditioners or one dehumidifier and/or one air purifier
- A home health & safety review
- Review of your past energy use and additional energy efficiency recommendations
You may qualify for REAP if you:
- have a PSEG Long Island account in your name
- meet the program’s income guidelines
- own or rent your primary residence
- have not had a REAP visit performed in the last 10 years
Your health and safety are our most important priority. We conduct every in-home visit in accordance with all federal, state and local health protocols.
Start saving energy and money! Simply fill out the quick REAP application online or call 1-800-263-6786.